Friday 23 November 2012

Introducing ME

My name is Tanya. I'm a teenage Asian girl, mixed-blood and I'm studying in Singapore. I LOVE Kpop, my favourite Kpop bands are, Boyfriend, 2NE1 and Mblaq. I've always wanted to be a singer and I'm thinking of posting covers on Youtube...but yeah, I don't have a lot of time to spare, but one day...

So, I started this blog cause it's the holidays and I'm kinda bored. I also want to rant about a lot of stuff and blogging was the best option. I don't want any of my friends or schoolmates to read this blog so I kept it from them...but if they happen to come across this and find out how I've written about them, them I'm in for a whole lot of trouble. I guess I'll update soon and I might create a formspring account. Oh! I do have an instagram account, it's ti_tanya. I just created this so there's no photos being uploaded yet. I will try to keep up with this blog though. I am after all, a really busy person but I balance work and play quite well. ;)

BYE BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment